The MELBOURNE bamboo French Press by GROSCHE has a bamboo lid, and a natural cork base. You can use it with coarse ground coffee to make a strong and flavorful cup of coffee. Alternatively, you can also use this French press with loose-leaf tea or to make cold brew coffee. The MELBOURNE Coffee and tea press features heatproof borosilicate glass. And this glass is completely heatproof and will never cloud or impart any flavor. This French press coffee maker has a capacity of 8 cups / 1000 ml / 34 fl. oz, enough to make two to three large cups of coffee.
The base of the MELBOURNE bamboo french press coffee and tea maker has a removable cork base that easily comes off for cleaning. The wood is made from renewable bamboo. Hand washing the lid and the base is recommended to ensure long life. The wood top will age naturally, and change its color over time. It is not artificially stained or varnished to ensure it remains food safe. It's inspired by the premium coffee culture in Australia and New Zealand. Also, it has quality that you can see and feel.
- Available in 8 cup: 3-4 cups of coffee (1000ml/34 fl. oz)
- Fine-crafted all-glass housing with heatproof borosilicate glass beaker
- Enjoy a custom-brewed coffee or tea with this bold-looking coffee and tea press with bamboo lid and cork base design
- Use coarse ground coffee in a French press, (1 to 3 tablespoons per 300ml mug)
- Can also make loose leaf or blooming tea
- Hand washing recommended to prolong the Bamboo French press life